When I Decided to be a Traveller Instead of a Tourist

by - 2:52 PM


What does this mean??  Another vacation? Wrong!  This mean another due Travel entry. What did I owe? Cambodia, Guilin, Yangshuo, Shenzhen, Vientiane, Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh and Nha Trang travel entry *sigh*

I had a rough night last night!     Went to bed around 2.00 am and took me ages to sleep.  I have so many things on my mind at the moment.  My flight is at 10.15pm tonight and trust me I have tons to pack.  This is the most unprepared vacation, ever!  Took me until 6pm yesterday to dragged my lazy bums to the money changer and not until this morning I managed to complete my hotels booking.

There is something different about this trip.. very different indeed.  I'm going only with 1 backpack. Yes, you read it right BACKPACK. (a big 1 obviously) That's when the headache started.  I have to carefully select only the essentials to bring along with me, but I think you should understand how hard it was.  Most of my friends found it impossible for me and their laughter are still lingering in my mind.  But hey, you girls should have faith in me.  I will behave and travel light ok???

Errrr can anyone spot my backpack??
I will share with you in a separate entry of what I pack for this trip.  I wouldn't want to waste more time snapping photos today.  I need to continue choosing packing my stuff or the aircraft will have to leave without me.  Please pray for my safe return trip.


You May Also Like

0 comments