Hiatus and Come Back

by - 4:10 PM

Looking at the date of last post in this blog made me feel very sad.  It has been more than a year. Emails that I received from few of you asking, encouraging, I really appreciate it girls. I really really do. I wasn't able to blog because I was soooo busy with my online clothing business and my beauty spa. These babies occupied my time the most.  I don't even have time to watch any Korean Drama online! I was about to post about my business before this but after a second thought, I don't think I should.  

It wasn't easy peasy, but we made it anyway.  I almost give up, but they whispered encouragement and held my hands to keep going.  Everything were right on track and I was able to breath peacefully when some dreadful things happened and I lost it anyway... 

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Things go wrong so that I can appreciate them when they're right. Good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Someday everything will make perfect sense, so for now I have to laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears..

I will start writing again, sharing my beautiful life adventures and splendid holidays. I owe a lot of travel post and will try to finish them soonest possible.

These are few photos of my weekend booth selling clothes and accessories and the photos of once my spa

One of our booth at Tierra Crest, Kelana Jaya
In the middle is a model wearing our clothes for a charity auction. On the left is my beautiful business partner, Natalia
Our final booth before we move to a physical shop and beauty spa in The Strand, Kota Damansara
Photoshoot by local newspaper

The clothes finally have their own home and space at a little corner of the spa
Small waiting area
The room for facial, massage, body mask and body scrub
The jacuzzi and bathroom
The hair salon



You May Also Like

0 comments