My Hair Care Routine

by - 12:37 PM

I'm so sorry this post came later than I expected.  I announced in my Instagram that this post will be up last night but I got some issue with IP address and network connection.

I always received compliments on my hair but not many people know that having a long hair is not easy. Count myself lucky at least I don't have split ends but dealing with falls out is very stressful and my hair is quite very dry due to the colouring.  I am relatively did not spend so much on my hair, just a few extra products to boost the texture and make them look a bit healthy.

                                                                                             

Thermal Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner
I've been using this set for 3 months now and I'm loving them. I can feel my hair is not tangle and easy to manage after every wash. The only downside is the smell. I love fruity scent in my shampoo and conditioner especially.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair
I call this HAIR BUTTER because the texture is soooo buttery and it smells nice too. I use this hair mask 2-3 times a week (alternately with my other hair mask) Leave it on for 5 - 10 mins after shampooing and conditioning.

Catwalk Reconstructive Intense Conditioner by Tigi 
Apart from this hair mask did a great job for my hair, it smells like candy I wanted to eat it badly!!  The combination of strawberry  scent and mint leaves my hair feeling fresh all day. 2-3 times a week, alternately with my Schwarzkopf Hair Butter

Fuwarie Hair Treatment Oil  by Kracie 
I apply this oil after I blow dry and styling my hair.

Sala Hair Mist by Kanebo
I use this on my 2nd day hair or whenever my hair smells bad from cooking.

Lucido-L Hair Spray
This is a normal hair spray that holds my hair super great without making them looking stiff and unnatural.

Bed Hair Control Freak (Extra Straight) by Tigi
Loving this product to the max. Whenever I'm rushing after washing my hair and don't have much time to styling it, I apply this on my damp hair, dry them a bit and I'm ready to go! The mousse texture make it easy to apply.



You May Also Like

16 comments