It's Friday I'm in Love

by - 12:27 PM

Yeay it's Friday again! I'm down with fever since yesterday morning and still on medical leave today.  I really hope I will get better soon.  I'm gonna write very short entry today.  My head is so dizzy and my whole body aching.  Ok back to my Friday love,  I received my parcel 2 days ago.  I ordered Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette with a few of the brushes last week. 

At first I couldn't make up my mind if I'm getting the Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette or the BH Cosmetic  120 (3rd edition) palette. They both look amazing and I could not tell the difference. I made some research online and read many reviews, many suggested to get the Coastal Palette because of the consistency and pigments. 

With natural lighting. Direct sunlight
Natural lighting
When I received it in the mail, I was super excited to swatch the beautiful colours inside. They are amazing and pigmented. The biggest downside and most disappointing part is the fall out!  It require a lot of force to blend and the blending leaves a powdery and shimmery mess on my face. But the lasting powder is impressive when coupled with a good eye primer. If any of you are interested to have this palette you can purchased them from Coastal Scents Official Website . They are having 35% discount of selected items and they do ship internationally. 

I am now very excited and been waiting for my Sigma and Nyx purchased to arrive next week. Can't wait!!

You May Also Like

18 comments