Urban Decay Book of Shadow IV

by - 9:00 PM

Another palette that I purchased is the Urban Decay Book of Shadow IV from Sephora. As usual, I had no intention to get this but the packaging was too attractive to resist. 

Book of Shadow IV tutorial by Eric Jimenez. Picture courtesy of Sephora Malaysia

That's me, trying NOT to buy when the SA was assisting me with the palette. Picture courtesy of Sephora Malaysia

The outer box is so colourful.
Inside top is a mirror, some pop up butterflies, card with QR codes that link to make up tutorial video, and a slot to put your smartphone.
 The bottom tray pulls out with 16 shadows, full size 24/7 liquid liner, travel size mascara, travel size eyeshadow primer, a set of USB/audio jack cables and a small cute speaker on a key chain
The colours are gorgeous
Swatches on my medium tone skin with natural lighting
Swatches on my medium tone skin with natural lighting

You May Also Like

6 comments