Siem Reap - Day 1

by - 9:00 PM

I would say that my trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia was the most relaxing trip I ever had.  9 days and 8 nights in Siem Reap allowed me to chilled in the pool, pampered my body in the jacuzzi and read my book by the poolside.  I never did this on any of my trip.

Siem Reap from our airplane window before we landed
View from our hotel room
We stayed in Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Siem Reap. I would recommend this hotel because during my stay there, the hospitality was great, the staff were very helpful and warm, the location is very good and ambiance is superb.

At the hotel lobby. Did some pose before we head off to the town
At the old market located about 10 mins away from our hotel by tuk tuk. That colourful packets actually contains spices and herbs.
One of the road that was donated by the Korea Government.


You May Also Like

8 comments