Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils

by - 10:02 PM

One of the collection from Urban Decay that I purchased last holiday season was this 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencils. I wanted to get myself the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils at first but I changed my mind because the colors in this set caught my eyes. This set contains travel sized shadow pencils either can used as eyeshadow or eyeliner.


The colors in this set are :
Juju - Frosted taupe with shimmer (New exclusive)
Rehab - Medium brown with shimmer
Delinquent - Dark Purple with shimmer
Sin - Pinkish Champagne with shimmer
Clash - Turquoise with shimmer

Swatches on medium skin. Clash, Sin, Delinquent, Rehab & Juju

My favorite colors are Clash, Delinquent & Juju. Sometimes, instead of smudging them using the smudge brush, I use them as an eyeliner on my upper & bottom lids. I'm not sure if this set still available in Sephora Malaysia but it definitely a worth buying.

You May Also Like

5 comments