My New Year Resolutions for 2012

by - 9:51 PM

Yay it’s 2012!! Hope it’s not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I wish everyone the best of luck in the New Year and hope life brings us plenty of new moments filled with smiles and cheers. Every year I decide to focus on a few things I want to improve or change in my lives. Last year I did a new year resolutions list but I didn’t complete it. Well, rules are made to be broken I guess :D  I do have a few resolutions this year and I really hope I can complete them.

Quit Being Wasteful
One of my 2012 resolutions this year is to concentrate on using up my products and foods before buying new ones. I feel like I'm very wasteful sometimes, especially with food. I'll throw things away that I probably could have finished had I focused on eating them instead of something else. I probably do it the most with cereal and snack foods. Do you ever do that? For 2012 I am going to really concentrate on being less wasteful. 

Tame the Shopaholic in Me
Okay I am very serious this time. I’ve been spending a lot of money on make-up, skin care, clothes, shoes, handbags and tons of other unnecessary things.  I always thought that shopping is one of the stress reliever.  Enough is enough!  Priorities must be rearranged in a rational fashion.  I do hope I can do this.  My target are only 3 shopping spree this year.  One will be during my trip to Seoul this June. I have a lot of things to buy in Seoul because most of the items that I want to purchase are not available in Malaysia.  One more will be during our visit to Johor Premium Outlets. I don’t have the exact date yet but to shop there is soooo worth it.  The last one will be on December 2012 where the Christmas sale /Season Clearance will usually be held. This is the perfect time to grab the Holiday Collections from all my favorite make-up brands. 

Wake Up Early
I have to admit that I am not a morning person. I have problem to wake up every morning and I always (well every single day actually) arrived late to work. It took me at least 1 hour to get ready but I don’t even have  45 minutes to get myself ready. I ended up looked half dead by the time I arrive at the office hahahhaha.  The beauty of reaching early is that I will have plenty of time to enjoy my breakfast. 

Be More Organized
I wish I can be more organized this year not only in the office but also at home. I usually will plan my day ahead but with my new responsibility at work, I seem have lost the “beats of my own dance” lately. I have discovered a few ways to achieve this goal and will be utilizing every method to make this happen. InsyaAllah..  

Read More
Since I love to read I should read more this year.  One of my 2011 resolutions is to read at least 1 book every month and I’m increasing the target to finish at least 1 book every 2 weeks this year.  

Healthy Food, Cook Often
All my family and close friends knew I love to eat. Eating is one of my sensual gratifications but cooking is one of my stress reliever. Whenever I had a rough day, cooking will help me to release the tense. Apart from this, I do feel that having a home cook food will lead me to healthier food.  

You May Also Like

2 comments